The swimming pool is open during the summer. New rules are in effect starting this year and we will also be following CDC and Florida Department of Health guidelines during COVID-19.
Summary of the basic rules and procedures:
- Hours of operation are; 9am till 7 pm, daily.
- Reservations are REQUIRED in advance and may be made by phone or in person at the office.
- 2-hour increments; 9 to 11; 11 to 1; 1 to 3; 3 to 5; 5 to 7.
- No more than 4 people per reservation.
- Must check-in at the office or with the pool attendant before entering the pool area.
- No more than 10 people allowed in the pool area at any time.
- Membership status will be checked at time of reservation.
- Paid members and cabin/RV guests will not be charged a fee.
- CLH property owners who are not paid members will be required to pay a $10 fee.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ACCESS THE POOL WITHOUT A VERIFIED RESERVATION.
- The pool is NOT open to the public.
- Paid members may purchase guest passes.
- The Pergola area is available for rent in half or full day increments.
- THE DETAILS OF THE RULES AND PROCEDURES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE OFFICE.