The swimming pool is open during the summer. New rules went into effect in 2020.
Summary of the basic rules and procedures:
- Hours of operation are; 9am till 7 pm, daily during the summer months.
- Reservations are REQUIRED in advance and may be made by phone or in person at the office.
- 2-hour increments; 9 to 11; 11 to 1; 1 to 3; 3 to 5; 5 to 7.
- No more than 4 people per reservation.
- Must check-in at the office or with the pool attendant before entering the pool area.
- No more than 16 people allowed in the pool area at any time.
- Membership status will be checked at time of reservation.
- Paid members and cabin/RV guests will not be charged a fee.
- Non-members will be required to pay a $10 per person fee.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ACCESS THE POOL WITHOUT A VERIFIED RESERVATION.
- The pool is NOT open to the general public.
- Paid members may purchase guest passes.
- THE DETAILS OF THE RULES AND PROCEDURES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE OFFICE.
|Pool Pergola Rental||Regular||Members|
|Full Day||$75.00 +tax||$60.00 +tax|
|$50.00 deposit. Reservations required. Pool use must be coordinated with staff.|